Medic is a nuclear medicine image processing and documentation system. The system can be configured as a stand alone system or as a multi-user client/server system. The applications is developed with Embarcadero RAD Studio C++ Enterprice IDE and based on a Firebird SQL database. The client program is build as a 64-bit FMX (FireMonkey multidevice) application.
Medical images can be imported to the system by DICOM image communication or file import for further processing and documentation.
The system supports the following image types:
Static, dynamic, multi-gated, tomo (raw and reconstructed), gated-tomo, RGB (SECONDARY CAPTURE) from the following modalities: NM,PET,CT,US and graphic image files (.bmp, .jpg,.png,.wmf,.emf).
Medic has a large number of image processing and viewing functions:
- Image resizing, zooming, rotation, fusion (with alphablending), annotation, color/grayscale selection, contrast enhancement, CT window selection, ROI creation, ROI statistics, curve creation from ROI, horisontal or vertical profile creation, image arithmetic (including geometrical mean, ROI exclude, ROI include and resampling), image summation, scaled image subtraction, image filtration (FFT) and smoothing, cine/snake mode view of dynamic images. Manual/automatic motion correction of dynamic images.
- Tomographic image reconstruction (FBP, 2DOSEM and 3DOSEM) with reorientation, single and dual MIP generation, 3D triangulation.
- Advanced Renography (DTPA and MAG3) processing with estimation of absolute function and quantification of parenchymal and pelvis transittime by model based convolution and non-linear least squares optimization.
- Study related reports can be created either manually by using the available menu functions or automatically by replaying a recorded processing protocol of users selections stored in the systems database.
- These reports can be stored in the system, sent to a PACS system as a DICOM SECONDARY CAPTURE dataset, printed on a printer or saved as a standard graphic image file.
- In each study there is a Study Header dataset which contains patient and study related data and 200 fourty character registers which can be used to store data from calculations and data input which then can be inserted in the report. The first 15 of these registers contain study related information.
|Pricing policy for the Medic system||Prices in €|
|Single user licens||1500,-|
|Multiuser licens (2-5, price pr. licens)||1250,-|
|Multiuser licens (>5, price pr. licens)||1000,-|
After extraction of the .zip file open a command window (with administrator privileges).
Go to the unzipped files folder and run the setup.bat file.
After installation go to the c:\medic\bin64 folder and create a short cut to the MedicClient64.exe file.
Move the short-cut to the desktop.
Locate: Firebird 22.214.171.12453 (x64) and remove it.
In the filemanager delete the c:\medic directory.